Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hari Raya Aidilfitri Open House In Likas Sport Complex Kota Kinabalu Sabah

Selamat Hari Raya to all my readers.Yesterday is the 1st day of Hari Raya,I have been to two places for free delicious food.There are the The Likas Sport Complex and Istana Kota Kinabalu Sabah.For this post,I’ll only post briefly about my visit to Likas Sport Complex Kota Kinabalu Sabah.

This is the Likas Sport Complex Kota Kinabalu Sabah where it is build for Sukma (forgot which year).

The Hari RayaAidilfitri Open House by the Ketua Menteri Sabah, Datuk Seri Panglima Musa Haji Aman and Menteri-menteri Kabinet Negeri Sabah is held here.

You can see that Ketua Menteri Sabah is busying shaking hand and kirim salam with all the visitor.


Inside the sport complex, it is crowded with people.The food here is mainly provided by most of the hotel and restaurant in Kota Kinabalu.



Due to the long queue for food, I had decided to go to the stall outside 1st.The stall outside got less people compare to the indoor stall.

Free mineral water and drinks… Free delicious food..The Satay really tasty with the Kuah Kacang





Then I spotted this….


Veda Blu ice cream car. This means that Veda Blu is here providing free ice-cream. Without a moment waste, I went to search for the stall.

Although I found it easily but the stall is packed with people. So in the end, I didn’t join the queue.

The indoor stall is still pack with people.This is a stall from Le MERIDIEN where it is a 5 star hotel in Kota Kinabalu. The foods here look nice and many people queue for it. After all, not every day you can eat the food cooked by 5-star hotel cook.




This is the stall from Lembah Impian Country Homes Resort.This is the menu of their free buffet.The queue here is long to so I can’t manage to take the picture of the food.





Next is the stall from Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa. This is another luxury resort beside Sutera Harbour Resort I had posted.





The stall next to Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa is Seri Melati. Well, I’m not sure about the background of this stall.




Then I come to the swimming pool side where there are also some food stalls here. The people here is less compare to the indoor too.







Here, again I had spotted Veda Blu and this time the queue is shorter. So I joined the queue and took two ice-creams. One is peach if I not mistaken and the other is Avogadro flavor.

This zone is special prepare for golden citizen and also for handicap. This really show that we are celebrating Hari Raya together.


As a conclusion, all the food here are almost similar but it is from different cook. So more or less the taste will be different too. I did not manage to taste all of it due to the long queue.After visited the Likas Sport Complex, I went to visit the ISTANA. This will be my coming post!

2 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Wish I was there to join the party

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

wah untung loh u.. keep on eat free hahaha