Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Simple Magic Trick!

Few days ago i just know that one of my course mate, Elias know magic trick. Although the magic he do is not like what the famous magician have done, but I really feel impressive for what he can do. The trick really simple but you will need lots of practice so that you can do it very smoothly. For what my friend told me is that once you get use of the movement and hand trick, you can do other card magic easily because the concept is almost the same. Enjoy this magic trick,..drop your comment…you know how to do this?


This really just normal card!Just that he is too fast even with a camera catching all his movement.

4 comments:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

the respond is more fun hahahahha

CH Voon said...

hahaha...

I think got another red black card lo....

crystallisation(: said...

SHIT! HOW DID HE DO THAT?! LOL!

Evaritus Lau said...

Ok tht's cool. There's no way he could switch another card from his sleeve....o.O;