Friday, January 2, 2009

Mount Kinabalu @ Sabah

Tomorrow is a challenging day for me. I said so because I’m going to climb the highest mountain in Malaysia which is Mount Kinabalu. Until now I have been study in Sabah for about 3 years so it is quite embarrass because this is the first time I take my step to challenge the highest mountain in Malaysia.

For those who don’t know where Mount Kinabalu is, it is located in East Malaysia state of Sabah. It is the place where you could see breathtaking sunrise from above the clouds, 13,435 feet (4095 meters) above sea level. Well, of course I hope I will reach the peak of Mount Kinabalu and I believe that I will.

Mount Kinabalu! Here I come to CONQUER you!!

1 comment:

Borneo Falcon said...

Heard it is a hard climb. Good luck. Really wish to scale that mountain one day