Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What Do YOu Think???

I wonder how many of you have face the same situation like i did when you want to buy a laptop and ask for opinion from your friend around. The question you receive from them more or less will be "what is your budget?" ," what is the brand you prefer?”,” what is the performance you want to have?" and ect....If you answer them i want to buy an ACER. The response for you will be "Acer is very lousy”,” Acer’s laptop got a short life time(bout one year)"...
Here i want to share with you my experience with my first laptop with the words "ACER" on it. I have been using it for about 2 years and within this period, there’s once happen an accident that i consider quite serious.
It happened while I’m doing a programming for a machine in my university lab. Either due to my lousy programming skill or there’s problem with the hardware, the machine suddenly moved and dragged my laptop which was still connected to the machine. Guess what? My precious laptop been through it's virgin fall from a 3 feet height table to the cement ground. What flash through my mind during the very 1st moment was that my wallet going to bleed(laptop sure spoil).And what surprise me is that she still alive but with a crack, a scratch and few button flew out from the key board which can be fix back.






So what i want to say is that ACER doesn't seem to be as bad as other people said. So don't judge any brand by its price....I'm still living happily with my Acer: )

2 comments:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

ahh hahahaa. no doubt every people said that, acer is lousy lol.. but for me, if i got a laptop, is good enough lah,,, acer now also got better look model as i saw my fren use,,, quite nice leee... haha..

Liam Santos said...

Nice post thankks for sharing